IELTS COACHING IN KOTTAYAM
Started in 2003, Ealoor Consultancy has earned the reputation of being the best IELTS Coaching Center in Kottayam, Kerala. At Ealoor, we develop unique tips and strategies which help you ace IELTS with ease. We stand ourselves out from the plethora of IELTS Training Institutes in Kottayam by the quality of IELTS Coaching that we provide. Our students easily earn 7+ score in IELTS. Come, join the IELTS Coaching Classes @ Ealoor at become a part of the success wagon.
We offer regular IELTS coaching classes (1/2/3 months duration), crash IELTS courses (1/2/3 weeks duration). Further, we provide online IELTS Coaching Classes with flexible timing for outstation candidates.
To know more about IELTS Exam Fees / IELTS Exam Dates / IELTS Course Fees in Kottayam (regular / online IELTS coaching) , please contact us at +91 8547242233 (09:00 AM to 05:30 PM IST) / +91 9349500900. You can also Whatsapp @ +91 9447142592 (24*7).
BEST IELTS TRAINING IN KOTTAYAM
If you are looking the best IELTS Coaching Institute in Kottayam, then Ealoor Consultancy is the answer for you. As an IELTS Preparation Center, we approach each IELTS section – Reading, Writing, Speaking & Listening in a unique manner. Our IELTS Preparation Course helps even those who are weak in English to ace IELTS easily.
We breakdown hardcore IELTS sections and simplify it for you. As the leading IELTS Institution in Kottayam, Kerala, we set high standards for our coaching classes.
IELTS TRAINING IN KOTTAYAM
Considering the large number of IELTS Coaching Centres in Kottayam, students must be diligent in choosing the best institution for IELTS classes. As a result of our unique coaching techniques, students from all over Kerala approach Ealoor Consultancy for IELTS Coaching Classes. We provide the best IELTS preparation materials for our registered students. If you are a student in Kerala looking for the best IELTS training institute, then Ealoor Consultancy is the right choice for you.
IELTS COACHING IN KOTTAYAM - LEARN @ EALOOR
Considering the mushrooming of IELTS Training Institutes all over Kerala, finding the best IELTS Training Institute can be difficult. Having over 15 years of service excellence, we help our students secure 7+ score in IELTS easily. At Ealoor Consultancy for IELTS Coaching in Kottayam, we help you ace IELTS exam in the first attempt itself.
If you are looking for IELTS Coaching Classes from Gulf Countries like Kuwait, UAE, Saudi Arabia or Qatar, we provide online IELTS Coaching Classes with flexible timing.
We act as a registration centre for IELTS exams, so students can schedule and book IELTS exams via us.
IELTS is available in two test versions: IELTS Academic Training – for people applying for higher education or professional registration, and IELTS General Training for those migrating to Australia, Canada and the UK, or applying for secondary education, training programmes and work experience in an English-speaking environment. Both versions provide a valid and accurate assessment of the four language skills: listening, reading, writing and speaking.
You will listen to four recordings of native English speakers and then write your answers to a series of questions.
- Recording 1 – a conversation between two people set in an everyday social context.
- Recording 2 – a monologue set in an everyday social context, e.g. a speech about local facilities.
- Recording 3 – a conversation between up to four people set in an educational or training context, e.g. a university tutor and a student discussing an assignment.
- Recording 4 – a monologue on an academic subject, e.g. a university lecture.
Assessors will be looking for evidence of your ability to understand the main ideas and detailed factual information, the opinions and attitudes of speakers, the purpose of an utterance and evidence of your ability to follow the development of ideas.
The Reading component consists of 40 questions, designed to test a wide range of reading skills. These include reading for gist, reading for main ideas, reading for detail, skimming, understanding logical argument and recognising writers’ opinions, attitudes and purpose.
IELTS Academic test – this includes three long texts which range from the descriptive and factual to the discursive and analytical. These are taken from books, journals, magazines and newspapers. They have been selected for a non-specialist audience but are appropriate for people entering university courses or seeking professional registration.
IELTS General Training test – this includes extracts from books, magazines, newspapers, notices, advertisements, company handbooks and guidelines. These are materials you are likely to encounter on a daily basis in an English-speaking environment.
IELTS Academic test
Topics are of general interest to, and suitable for, test takers entering undergraduate and postgraduate studies or seeking professional registration. There are two tasks:
- Task 1 – you will be presented with a graph, table, chart or diagram and asked to describe, summarise or explain the information in your own words. You may be asked to describe and explain data, describe the stages of a process, how something works or describe an object or event.
- Task 2 – you will be asked to write an essay in response to a point of view, argument or problem. Responses to both tasks must be in a formal style.
IELTS General Training
Topics are of general interest. There are two tasks:
- Task 1 – you will be presented with a situation and asked to write a letter requesting information, or explaining the situation. The letter may be personal, semi-formal or formal in style.
- Task 2 – you will be asked to write an essay in response to a point of view, argument or problem. The essay can be fairly personal in style.
The speaking component assesses your use of spoken English. Every test is recorded.
- Part 1 – the examiner will ask you general questions about yourself and a range of familiar topics, such as home, family, work, studies and interests. This part lasts between four and five minutes.
- Part 2 – you will be given a card which asks you to talk about a particular topic. You will have one minute to prepare before speaking for up to two minutes. The examiner will then ask one or two questions on the same topic.
- Part 3 – you will be asked further questions about the topic in Part 2. These will give you the opportunity to discuss more abstract ideas and issues. This part of the test lasts between four and five minutes.