Study in Ireland
Register & Apply Through PIER™ & British Council™
Qualified Education Consultant
Choose Your Course
Regsiter now to start your application for the next intake in Ireland.
Your QUESTIONS ANSWERED
- Trinity College Dublin (TCD)
- Dublin City University (DCU)
- National University Ireland, Galway (NUI-Galway)
- University Limerick (UL)
- University College Cork (UCC)
- University College Dublin (UCD)
- TU Dublin
- Maynooth University
- Waterford Institute of Technology (WIT)
- Dundalk Institute of Technology (DKIT)
- Cork Institute of Technology (CIT)
- Limerick Institute of Technology (LIT)
- Institute of Technology, Tralee (IT Tralee)
- Letterkenny Inst. of Tech. (LyIT)
- IT Carlow
- Dublin Business School (DBS)
- Griffith College Dublin
- National College of Ireland (NCI)
For Degree courses, IELTS 6.0 with no band less than 5.5 is needed. Masters need IELTS 6.5 with no band less than 6.0. Many Irish universities now accept Duolingo and IELTS indicator as well.
For Masters, the average first year expense is INR 16.6 lakhs. For Degree courses, average expense is INR 14 lakhs (year 1). Both these amounts include tuition fees and living expenses.
You can work 20 hours per week part-time.
You will get two years stay-back after course. After stay-back period, you may apply for Ireland PR.