Ireland is a popular study abroad destination for Indian students as the country offers high quality education that is globally renowned. Ireland is a member of the European union and is situated on the west coast of Europe.
- A friendly, safe country
- Irish universities are internationally recognized
- Home to 100 + MNCs including Apple, Google, Microsoft, IBM, Twitter etc.
- English speaking country in Eurozone
- Easy Permanent Residency (PR) options
- Irish univerities are at top 1% of global research
Furthermore, Irish Degree/ Masters / Ph. D in Ireland is considered equivalent to a UK undergraduate / postgraduate degree.
Qualified education counselors at Ealoor Study Abroad takes complete care of your Ireland student visa application process. If you are not sure about which university or course to choose, our counselors will guide you in the selection.
Once we get the required academic documents you via email and the university and course is selected, we will begin the application process.
Everything from SOP (Statement of Purpose) preparation, entire application process, visa processing, travel and accomodation arrangements in Ireland will be taken care by us, in associiation with your university of choice.
- Make a list of top colleges / universities in Ireland that you wish to apply for. If you are not sure about this, education counselors at Ealoor will guide you for this purpose.
- Verify that you satisfy the eligibility requirements. In particular, assess the following factors:-
(a) Language requirements
(b) Cut-off score
(c) Fees and location
(d) Intake month
- Arrange the required documents (in scanned JPEG or PDF format). Specifically, following are the primary documents required to study in Ireland:-
● Class X mark sheet
● Class XII mark sheet
● Bachelors mark sheets (consolidated marks memo, provisional certificate and individual memos)
● IELTS/TOEFL score card
● Letter of Recommendation (LOR) – 2
● Statement of Purpose (SOP)
|Step 1||Accepting the offer letter from the Ireland university|
|Step 2||Afterward, pay the tuition fee, save the receipt|
|Step 3||Simultaneously, obtain the GIC (Guaranteed Investment Certificate). This can be obtained from banks like SIB, ICICI, HDFC etc.|
|Step 4||Obtain a medical examination certificate approved by the Ireland Government, save the document|
|Step 6||Further, apply for Ireland student visa. The following primary documents are required for this:-|
– Academic certificates
– Acceptance letter
– Photocopy of passport
– Visa application form
– Use representative form
– Proof of your English proficiency
– Evidence of GIC
– Receipt of tuition fee
– Medical examination certificate
– Student questionnaire
– Family information form
Following are the Top Universities in Ireland for MS (Masters):-
- Trinity College, Dublin
- University College, Dublin
- National University of Ireland, Galway
- Dublin City University
- University College, Cork
Apart from this Dublin Institute of Technology (TU Dublin) is a top-ranked institution.
The above colleges offer various Postgraduate Courses in Ireland (Masters in Ireland for International Students). Being one of the best Study Abroad Agents, we specialize in Study in Ireland for Indian Students.
Some students wonder whether they can Study in Ireland Without IELTS. Well, in order to to study in Top Universities in Ireland for Masters, you need to have an IELTS overall band score of 6.0 with no band less than 5.5. LLM in Ireland. Masters in Finance (Ireland) are among the top choices to Study in Ireland from Indian students. They also are on also on the search for Universities in Ireland for MS Computer Science, MBA and Digital Marketing Courses in Ireland.
Highly academic-driven candidates have the option to avail Ireland Scholarships for International Students. For candidates having good IELTS score, there are Ph.D (research programs) in Ireland with scholarship.
An MBA degree from Ireland is globally recognized and offers various specializations like Finance, Marketing, Sales, HR etc. Affordable fee structure is also major factor for the increasing number of Indian applicants for MBA study in Ireland. Following are the top universities in Ireland offering MBA.
- University of Dublin
- University College, Cork
- University of Limerick
- National University of Ireland
- Griffith College, Dublin
- Degree courses (3-4 years)
- Postgraduate courses (1-2 years)
- Diploma courses (1-3 years)
- Sandwich courses (eg: 1 year masters + 2 years stay back)
- IELTS / TOEFL /proof of English Proficiency.
- Diploma programs: IELTS overall minimum band score of 5.5 / TOEFL: 75
- Bachelor’s Degree: overall minimum band score of 6.0 /TOEFL: 80
- Masters Programs: overall minimum band score of 6.0 / TOEFL: 80
IELTS Preparation Classes
- January / September
- Engineering €9,100 – €20,300
- Science & Technology €9,100 – €16,500
- Arts & Humanities €9,100 – €15,500
- Business €9,000 – €15,500
- Engineering €9,150 – €18,000
- Science & Technology €9,150 – €18,000
- Arts & Humanities €8,900 – €20,000
- Business €9,150 – €18,800
*Estimates may slightly vary
- 20 hours per week / 40 hours during vacation
- 2 years stay back + PR options
Are you a student looking to Study in Ireland from India? Ealoor strives to realize you dream to obtain Ireland Student Visa. We have direct tie-up with prestigious Universities in Ireland for Masters programmes. Extensive specializations are available under different branches to chose for various Masters in Ireland programs. Irish Student Visa is your first step towards a great career and PR in Ireland. We have the highest success rates among various Study in Ireland Consultants in obtaining Ireland Student Visa for Indian Candidates.