WHY STUDY IN UK?
- Easy visa application rules for international students
- Most reputed study abroad destination for more than 100 years
- Diverse range of UG / PG courses with extensive specializations
- 1 year courses with 1 year placement programs
- Easy part-time work opportunities
- Free health insurance for students entering UK for programs of more than 6 months duration
Being the top-rated Overseas Education Consultants in Kerala, Ealoor thrives to excel in ensuring the successful application of each and every student processed through us. As an Education Consultant for UK, we assist Candidates with each and every stage of their application process. Qualified education counselors at Ealoor chooses the apt university and course for you, takes care of the application process, SOP preparation, UK Student Visa processing, travel and accommodation arrangements.
- Heriot-Watt University, Edinburgh, Scotland
- Swansea University, Swansea
- University of Wolverhampton, Central England
- Middlesex University, London
- Staffordshire University, Staffordshire
This university has over 450 courses to choose from and includes various degree, masters and doctoral programs. Ranked 26th in the UK by The Guardian University League Table 2018, and 28th in the UK byThe Complete University Guide 2018.
Offers UG and PG courses in Arts, Humanities, Engineering, Health Science, Management, and so on. One of the top 30 research intensive universities in the UK (The Research Excellence Framework – REF2014), ranked 16th in the UK for ‘Graduate Employment’.
Under-Graduate and Post-Graduate studies in conventional streams and also Nursing studies. One of the top 100 universities in the UK
Offers degree programmes in Health, Art and Design, Science & Technology Law, Business, Education and Media & Performing Arts. Among top 100 universities in the UK, teaches over 25,000 students.
Along with degrees in conventional streams, also offers fast-track degrees. 78% of research is world leading or of global significance.
Do you know that it is possible to study in UK without IELTS ? This IELTS waiver scheme is purely based on your score for English in Indian Post Secondary (Plus Two / Pre Degree). Many universities require that you score at least 60% for English at Post Secondary level in order for them to offer IELTS waiver.
Top attractions under this scheme include University of Bedfordshire, University of Hertfordshire, University of Greenwich, Oxford Brookes University, De Montfort University, University of Sunderland, University of East London and University of South Wales.
University of Hertfordshire (UK) is offering scholarships up to 1000 GBP for Indian nationals. It is possible to apply for a course in this university with or without IELTS. Using the IELTS method, you need to have an IELTS score in the range 6.o to 6.5. Students with at least 70% marks for English in Plus Two may apply without IELTS.
Hertfordshire offers a wide range of degree and post-graduate courses. Typical attraction about this university is that they offer sandwich courses with placement. This includes Software Engineering (with placement), Advanced Computer Science (with placement), Cyber Security (with placement), Robotics and AI (with placement), Computer Networking (with placement), International Business as well as International Tourism, Hospitality and Event Management (with placement).
As the trusted study abroad consultant, Ealoor assists students to secure their UK students visa. Counselors at Ealoor complete care of Tier 4 (General) student visa process. This visa is available for individuals above 16 years of age and those who have received an offer letter from a university or institution in UK.
You need to score 30 points for CAS and 10 points for funds maintenance. The UK visa application process can sometimes be little confusing. But, education counselors and counselors at Ealoor takes care of your application process and we can ensure the success of the same.
- Capital – London
- Population: 64 million
- GDP: $2.5 trillion
- Number of universities: 111
- Currency: Pound Sterling (GBP)
- Official Language: English *Estimates may slightly vary
- Degree courses (3-4 years)
- Postgraduate courses (1-2 years)
- Diploma courses (1-3 years)
- Sandwich courses (eg: 1 year course + 1 year placement)
- IELTS / TOEFL / proof of English proficiency
- Bachelors: overall minimum band score of 6.0
- Masters: overall minimum band score of 6.0 – 6.5
- Some universities offer study in UK programs without IELTS (based on Indian Higher Secondary Class 12 English score)
- January / February / September/ November
- An average of 7600 pounds per year*
*Estimates may slightly vary
- An average of 11385 GBP PER 9 months (inner london)*
- An average of 9135 GBP PER 9 months (outer london)*
*Estimates may slightly vary
- 20 hours per week (UG) / 40 hours per week (PG)
- Full time work rights for spouses for PG programme
- 2 years post-study work permit (from Jan. 2020 on wards)
- 1-3 months visa extension